Issues with Email on iPhone or iPad Find the documents you need instantly.
Users can experience issues when using InstaPDF's built in email shortcut with third party email client apps (Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.). Apple currently only provides us with the ability to send attachments through the pre-installed Mail app. Therefore InstaPDF warns the user that no Mail account was detected and is unable to send any documents. No emails are sent through our servers.
Solution 1: Setting up an Email Account in Settings
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars.
- Tap Save.
Solution 2: Export Workaround
If you are unable to setup an email account directly on your device, but your third party email client supports a sharing extension, you can export the document.
- Open InstaPDF, then navigate to the document you'd like to send
- Tap to open the Share Menu, then tap Export PDF File.
- Locate your third party email client, a new window will open and you can send the document.